Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility: The call is open to civil society organizations in R.S. Macedonia operating in the field of media, education, human rights, or gender equality. Proposals for partnership projects where applicants implement projects in partnership with other civil society organisations are desirable.
- Funding amount: Totalt amount available: € 36,000. The grant requested must be between a minimum of € 3,000 and a maximum of € 9,000. Co-financing of the project by the project applicant (or partner) is not mandatory.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Macedonia
- Application languages: Macedonian
The Macedonian Media Institute has announced a call for proposals for projects aimed at improving the capacity of civil society organisations to protect media pluralism and freedoms in the Western Balkans.
This call is part of the regional project “Resistance to Disinformation and Hate Speech” implemented in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey, with support from the European Union.
Proposed project activities must be focused on smaller cities, settlements, and rural areas.
Read more about the project here.