- Eligibility Criteria:
– Applications are welcome from the Philippines, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands and Nauru.
– Only local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations with legal capacity in their respective counties can submit an LTP proposal.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Philippines, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands and Nauru.
- Application language: English
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Manila is pleased to launch a call for proposals for the Local Transformation Projects (LTPs) for the year 2024.
In accordance with the Programme of the Czech Republic’s Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy, the projects should focus on the following areas:supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- promoting the freedom of expression and information, including the freedom of media;
- promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- supporting institution-building in the area of rule of law;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in the areas of employment and environment protection.
- A project can be funded with a budget up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 1 million PHP) maximum. The minimal funding is 100,000 CZK (approx. 200 thousand PHP). Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Maximum LTP duration is from signing of the contract (March 2024) to end of September 2024, i.e. up to 7 months in total.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.