- The program is open to young professionals and emerging leaders between the ages of 25 and 40 who meet the following criteria:
- Is a citizen, national or permanent resident of their home country;
- Is living and working in his/her home country at the time of application;
- Has at least two (2) years of professional experience at the time of application;
- Submits a complete application, with all required documents, by the application deadline;
- Is proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application.
- Funding amount: $1,700 (For each fellow)
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Latina America
- Application languages: English
The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) is seeking applications for A Digital Path to Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Latin America to create a network of journalists, technologists and media entrepreneurs across the region.
A Digital Path to Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Latin America is part of the Professional Fellows Program of the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Exchange and Cultural Affairs.
A virtual fellowship for 50 Professional Fellows from 12 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama and Peru. Selected Latin American fellows will participate in a fifteen-weeks virtual program.
Learn more and apply here.