- Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit making;
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: Non-profit making CSOs and/or their associations;
– Be established in Uzbekistan or a Member State of the European Union or in countries as stipulated in the basic act NDICI-GE; and
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the coapplicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Uzbekistan
- Application language: English
The European Commission (EC) is inviting proposals to support civil society organizations as independent actors of good governance and development in their own right.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
- Strengthening capacity of local CSOs to engage in youth inclusion and empowerment, gender equality and women empowerment, media literacy, environment and climate change;
- Strengthening capacities of local CSOs to engage in policy dialogue at national level and in dialogue, implementation and monitoring of national development programmes and plans; and
- To increase the capacity of civil society organisations to perform their role as independent development actors more effectively and to enhance efforts to promote a conducive environment for CSOs.
The priorities of this call for proposals are: democratic governance, Green Deal (i.e. climate change, environment), sustainable economic growth and jobs, empowerment of women and youth, mass media and journalism.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.