- Eligibility: House of Europe accept applications only from professionals who have reached the age of majority. There are no other age restrictions. Only citizens of Ukraine and only those living on its territory can apply. They only accept individual applications, team projects are not suitable for this opportunity.
- Funding amount: From 1,000 to 4,000 euros for the implementation of a personal project.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Ukraine
- Application languages: Ukrainian
The House of Europe is currently inviting proposals for Grants for Personal Projects in the Field of Media.
This is a grant for your personal media project. A project is any initiative that will help you gain new experiences, pump skills and share ideas with others.
The priorities are: fighting fakes, manipulations and other elements of hybrid warfare; journalistic ethics, values and tools; converged journalism (multimedia journalism); self-payment and independence of the media; cultural journalism; economic journalism.
Read more about the project here.