– any legal entity, regardless of its place of establishment, including legal entities from nonassociated third countries or international organisations,
– established in one of the eligible countries referenced below.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: EU Member States, CEI Member States & countries associated with Horizon Europe
- Application language: English
The European Commission (EC) has announced a call for proposals for the Innovation for Media, including eXtended Reality (IA) to support media industry recovery, has three areas: Recovery, transformation, and enabling and empowerment.
- Foster the development of advanced solutions for the creation, distribution and consumption of new immersive and innovative media products, – including eXtended Reality.
- Foster the creation of a European VR MediaLab to support innovation in media, including XR innovation, through interdisciplinary cooperation, involving various professional groups (including artists, designers, journalists and media professionals, filmmakers, game designers, programmers or academic researchers)
Proposals topics should set out a credible pathway to contributing to a human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies, and more specifically to one or several of the following impacts:
- Increased inclusiveness, by supporting a human-centred approach to technology development that is aligned with European social and ethical values, as well as sustainability;
- Sustainable, high-quality jobs by targeting skills mismatches, the need to empower workers, and ethical considerations relating to technological progress[[2019 CIGI-Ipsos Global Survey on Internet Security and Trust]].
See here to learn more and apply.
Funding Size: N/A