- Eligibility Criteria:
– Non-profit civil society organizations legally registered as well as networks and coalitions of CSOs, community groups, and local media in Georgia. Media outlets can take part in the call only in partnership with qualified CSOs.
– Civil servants, members of the current parliament, staff of the public broadcaster, and/or leaders and members of political parties cannot participate in a grant project as a grant remunerated participant.
- Type of funding: Grant
- Target country: Georgia
- Application language: Georgian or English
Europe Foundation continues to provide grant support to Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to undertake civic monitoring and advocacy efforts and to contribute to more accountable and transparent public policy making in Georgia.
To this effect, the European Foundation is pleased to announce a call for proposals aimed at promoting participatory civic monitoring and advocacy under its Civil Society and Governance program.
The primary objectives of the call are as follows:
- Support initiatives that contribute to improved public transparency and accountability, quality of public policies and programs, or delivery of public services through participatory monitoring and advocacy efforts;
- Promote lasting partnerships among CSOs, community groups, and the media in the process of monitoring and advocacy;
- Build capacity of local communities to take action to effect specific positive change.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.
Funding Size: GEL 60,000