- Eligibility: The study must be carried out by independent experts with technical, methodological, and practical expertise as well as regional knowledge who provide a detailed report of max. 30 pages (final report to be submitted until April 4th 2021).
- Funding amount: Max 1,000,000 €
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
- Application languages: English
For the upcoming 4-year project “A Transnational Media Network and Three Thematic Platforms for Resilient and Independent Online Journalism in Eastern Partnership Countries”, the international media NGO n-ost is inviting tenders for an independent feasibility study preceding the implementation. Based on an assessment of the initial objectives and planned methodology, they are looking for recommendations on how to maximize the project’s impact while minimizing risks.
The study is intended as a basis for the cooperation with international partners in the region, and for the common planning and implementation of the project activities. This project is funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Read more about the project here.