- Eligibility Criteria:
– Applicants must be legal entities (public or private bodies);
– Applicants must be established in Erasmus + Program Countries or Erasmus + Partner Countries. Applicants can be public or private organizations active in the field of higher education or youth (non-formal education) in Program Countries or the relevant Partner Countries
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The European Commission (EC) has launched a call for proposals for the Virtual Exchanges Program with the Western Balkans.
- Encouraging intercultural dialogue with third countries not associated to the program and increasing tolerance through online people-to-people interactions, building on digital, youth-friendly technologies;
- Promoting various types of virtual exchanges as a complement to Erasmus + physical mobility, allowing more young people to benefit from intercultural and international experience;
- Enhancing critical thinking and media literacy, particularly in the use of internet and social media, such as to counter discrimination indoctrination, polarization and violent radicalization;
- Fostering the digital and soft skills development of students, young people and youth workers, including the practice of foreign languages and teamwork, notably to enhance employability;
- Promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education;
strengthening the youth dimension in the relations of the EU with third countries.
See here to learn more and apply.