- Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible to apply for a grant, the organisation applying must:
– constituted and registered as legal entity for at least two years at the time of application;
– based in one of the Member States of the European Union;
– with nonpartisan political affiliation.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: E.U. member states
- Application language: English
The European Parliament is accepting applications for EU communication activities action grants in the field of media ahead of the 2024 European Elections.
The purpose of this call for proposal is to award grants co-financing media actions by news agencies, television channels, radio stations, digital media and written press. Digital media includes both digital-only media and digital platforms of other media.
The media actions must have a two-fold objective:
- Providing regular, reliable, pluralistic and non-partisan information on the forthcoming 2024 European Elections, as well as on the political and legislative work of the European Parliament emphasizing its implications in the European citizen’s daily lives.
- Promoting participation and engaging citizens and civil society organisations in the debate on the forthcoming 2024 European Elections, by organising online and off-line events, public consultations, surveys, etc.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.