- Eligibility Criteria:
The following are eligible to apply:
– Independent media outlet;
– All legally registered news organisations registered catering to audiences in a country or countries of the EU Eastern Partnership;
– Journalist non-profit organisations;
– Independent content production companies; and
– Journalists/content production teams acting on behalf of any of the above.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Eastern partnership countries (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine)
- Application language: English
The EU4 Independent Media is announcing a call for production support of independent media content for the audiences of the EU Eastern Partnership.
The overall goal of the content production support programme is to facilitate the production of high-quality, trustworthy, and diverse content for the EU Eastern Partnership on the topics that remain underreported at the time of war in Ukraine but are related to its impact and are of crucial importance to society.
The objectives of the program are the following:
- To support independent media outlets, journalists and production teams through the provision of content production support.
- To support capacity building of the media outlets through multimedia storytelling seminars and mentoring.
- To contribute to the provision of high-quality public interest content to societies in the EU Eastern Partnership across a variety of platforms.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.