- Eligibility: Lead applicant(s) must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a civil society organization and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or a Beneficiary of the IPA II or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA) country, and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant himself.
- Co-applicants must sign the mandate form.
- Funding amount: EUR 7,000,000
- Type of funding: Core
- Target countries: Turkey
- Application languages: Any language of the EU
- Support to human rights CSOs and grass root organisations to secure their functioning EUR 3,000,000
- Structured capacity-building of CSOs EUR 4,000,000
Please, find more details and apply here.
Funding Size: N/A