- Eligibility Criteria:
– Be a registered Civil society organization
– Have strong financial and administrative processes/policy
– Move strong community network in target communities, extensive community awareness and/or engagement experience
– Good understanding of digital democracy issues
– Existing modules or have an interest in participating in online safety, gender-based violence and disinformation
– Experience in advancing Human Rights in awareness campaigns
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Fiji, Solomon Islands, Tonga and FSM
- Application language: English
The UNDP Pacific Office Fiji is pleased to invite expressions of interest for civil society organizations (CSOs) in Fiji, Solomon Islands, Tonga and FSM to apply for small grants to support the Pacific Digital Democracy project
In the four target countries, the prospective CSOs, will become effective partners of a small grants facility to build public awareness of citizen’s digital rights and harnessing the internet for good governance and responsible participation.
- Digital literacy – online safety, child safety, harmful websites and how to protect digital spaces.
- Online gender-based violence and or cyber bullying
Two eligibility streams that CSOs can apply for:
- Stream 1: USD $50,000: Civil Society Organizations that are active or conducting Initiatives in areas of interest and be able to deliver awareness campaigns
- Stream 2: USD $4,000: Organizations that do not have any background in areas of interest but are willing to participate in training modules and deliver awareness campaigns.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.