– You can apply for a Development & Operations grant if you are a current or prospective community broadcaster who is producing content for broadcast by a recognised community media organisation.
– a community radio station
– a community television station
– an incorporated non-proﬁt community media sector organisation *
– a Remote Indigenous Media Organisation or Remote Indigenous Broadcasting Service
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Australia
- Application language: English
The Community Broadcasting Foundation is offering grants through the Development & Operations grants to support community media organisations to build and develop sustainable practices and longer-term thinking that will ensure a thriving and resilient sector into the future.
- Deepen engagement with identified communities
- Enhance capacity, capability and long-term viability
- Strengthen governance policies and practices
- Develop longer term thinking and planning practices
- Expand partnerships to maximise opportunities
- Increase resilience through preparations for unexpected change
- You can submit one Development & Operations grant application. There is no limit to how much you can apply for. The more funding you request, the greater detail assessors will expect in your responses.
- Requests for more than $25,000
- Applications requesting $25,000 or more must demonstrate ﬁnancial contributions from other funding sources. These can include other funding partners, sponsors, crowdfunding or ﬁnancial contributions from your organisation’s own resources. Contributions cannot include other CBF funding, in-kind or volunteer support. The proportion of the co-contribution will be considered in assessment.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors