« Back to all Fundings
Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility: Bidders must be strictly non-governmental, non-political and have a legal identification published in JORT to be entitled to sign the contract with the Czech Embassy.
- Funding amount: Max. 62,500 TND contribution from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Tunisia
- Application languages: French
The objective of this call for project submission for local transition 2021 is to identify projects that will contribute to the development of Tunisia by creating constructive changes in human rights through the implementation of the local project submitted.
The relevant areas for project proposals are:
- Support for civil society, including human rights defenders,
- Freedom of expression, including the media, free access to information,
- Broader and equal citizen participation in public and political life,
- Development of rule of law institutions,
- Equality and non-discrimination,
- Support for respect for human rights in business through good working conditions.
Read more about the project here.
For the latest funding opportunities, profiles of media donors, and expert insight from GFMD’s MediaDev Fundraising Guide sign up for Bottom Line newsletter