Funding Size: N/A
- Eligibility:The call for project proposals is open to civil society organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina dealing with media, education, human rights and gender equality programs. Priority will be given to projects in which there is a partnership with other civil society organizations.
- Funding amount: Totalt amount available: € 36,000. The grant requested must be between a minimum of € 3,000 and a maximum of € 9,000. Co-financing of the project by the project applicant (or partner) is not mandatory.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target country: Bosnia Herzegovina
- Application languages: Bosnian
The Media and Civil Society Development Foundation “Mediacentar” has launched a call for proposals for Promotion of Media and Information literacy in Small Towns and Rural Areas to strengthen the capacity of civil society organisations (CSOs) to contribute to the preservation and protection of media freedom and pluralism in the Western Balkans.
Project activities must primarily be carried out in smaller towns and rural areas.
Read more about the project here.