Project bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Alignment with the above mentioned priorities and outcomes.
- Evidence of urgent or priority need.
- Activities are value for money (VfM) and cost-efficient.
- Clear and achievable deliverables within the funding period.
- Sustainability – project benefits continue after the funding ends.
- Good project design, which includes established monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Project feasibility, including capacity of implementing organisation and ability to deliver under current circumstances.
- Identification of risks and established mitigation strategies.
- The organisation’s safeguarding policies which ensure gender equality and the protection of beneficiaries.
- Administration costs for delivering a project do not exceed 10% of the total project budget.
Learn more and apply here