- Alignment with the above mentioned priorities and outcomes.
- Evidence of urgent or priority need.
- Activities are value for money (VfM) and cost-efficient.
- Clear and achievable deliverables within the funding period.
- Sustainability – project benefits continue after the funding ends.
- Good project design, which includes established monitoring and evaluation procedures.
- Project feasibility, including capacity of implementing organisation and ability to deliver under current circumstances.
- Identification of risks and established mitigation strategies.
- The organisation’s safeguarding policies which ensure gender equality and the protection of beneficiaries.
- Administration costs for delivering a project do not exceed 10% of the total project budget.
Funding Size: N/A
- Funding amount:$4,000 to $8,000
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Guatemala & Honduras
- Application language: English
- Open societies (democracy, human rights, media freedom) – for example: strengthened democratic governance and rule of law; increased equality and non-discrimination for women and vulnerable groups and strengthened media freedom.
- Climate change and biodiversity- for example: strengthened efforts to tackle climate change and biodiversity loss and strengthening resilience to the effects of climate change