- You must be a journalist or a student in the last year of studies in the field of journalism. Students will be eligible as long as there are vacant places on the course
- You must be able to attend all of the sessions, which will take place twice a week. The schedule of classes and testing will be decided between the students and the lecturer.
- Funding amount: Not available
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Albania
- Application languages: Albanian, Serbian
Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) has announced a new Albanian–Serbian language course, as part of the EU-funded project Solidifying the Resilience of Kosovo’s Current and Future Journalists.
A significant objective of this project is to promote human rights and inter-ethnic investigative teams, while the project partners are seeking to promote inter-ethnic cooperation and cultural diversity through this activity.
Please, find more details and apply here.