- Eligibility: all Australian & international academic institutions, non-government organisations, regional and multilateral organisations and the private sector.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: Southeast Asian states and Pacific island countries
- Application language: English
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade is pleased to invite project proposals for Australia’s Cyber and Critical Tech Cooperation Program to strengthen capacity to maximize the opportunities and mitigate the risks related to the use of cyberspace and critical technologies.The Program expanded to include critical technology in April 2021 to reflect Australia’s interests and objectives in cyberspace and critical technology consistent with Australia’s International Cyber and Critical Tech Engagement Strategy.
- Critical technology standards in Southeast Asia: enhance the development and implementation of internationally recognised and industry-led critical technology standards at regional and national levels in countries across Southeast Asia, positioning their economies for the future.
- Cyber and critical technology resilience in the Mekong: strengthen cyber and critical technology resilience in the Mekong by bolstering regional capacity, particularly in telecommunications and critical infrastructure security.
- Online Harms & Safety: enable a safe and inclusive online environment
- Regional Connectivity: support a connected and prosperous Indo-Pacific region comprised of independent sovereign states enabled by secure and economically viable critical technology.
- Disinformation & Misinformation: build international resilience to digital disinformation, misinformation and its effects.
See here to learn more and apply.