- Eligibility: Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) public charity or tax-exempt government entity. Your organization may only submit one (1) application. Grant dollars may only be issued to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organisations or government entities. The Community Foundation of North Florida (CFNF) is unable to issue grants to individuals.
- Funding amount: The balance of the pledged amount available for this grant award cycle totals $150,841.
- Type of funding: Core funding and Programmatic
- Target countries: USA
- Application languages: English
The Community Foundation of North Florida (CFNF) has released a Request for Proposals (RFPs) for the long-term grant awards to help nonprofit organisations support their new operating model resulting from COVID-19. The Knight Foundation is a national foundation that invests in journalism, the arts, and success of communities where John S. and James L. Knight once published newspapers.
For long-term relief support, Knight Foundation has a preference for:
- Organizations that help inform and connect during the pandemic;
- Projects/initiatives that meet the Knight Foundation’s investment strategy to fund the arts, journalism, and/or to foster an informed and engaged community.
Read more about the project here.