- Eligibility Criteria:
– It is a non-governmental organisation registered in the Czech Republic defined by the Czech law as: civic association, foundation and endowment fund or organization department of church and religious societ on the condition, that the proposed and funded project activities do not promote a religious doctrine, mission or proselytism related to the beliefs of a particular faith, possibly interest association of legal persons if all members of the association are non-governmental non-profit organizations and individually fulfil the eligibility criteria;
– Project applicants must satisfy the condition of at least a two-year history (in case of strategic and mid-sized grants) or one-year history (in case of action, matching and bilateral grants) at the time the grant application is submitted. (In the case of projects funded from the Fund for bilateral relations) Project applicants can be a Donors’ State (Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland) entity in case of its non-commercial character;
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Czech Republic
- Application language: English
The Active Citizens Fund is pleased to announce the 2nd Round of Mid-sized Grants to support the applicant’s already existing, long-term or unchanged activities and projects.
The aim of the mid-sized grants is to support projects which are to solve current needs and challenges through the outcomes on a local, regional or national level. Projects with innovative approach and activities or projects further improving the existing operation and activities of the applicant in a meaningful way that enhances their sustainability (application of the project outputs in future), further sharing and dissemination will be supported.
For more information visit Active Citizens Fund.