- This event has passed.
THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE FOR SOCIAL AND BEHAVIOUR CHANGE SIDE EVENT AT WOMEN DELIVER 2019
02/06/2019 @ 15:00 - 17:00
The Global Alliance for Social and Behavior Change will organise a side event at Women Deliver 2019. The event, titled “The Power of Communication for Gender Equality”, aims to illustrate how members of the Global Alliance for Social and Behaviour Change – a coalition of 20 organisations with a common vision to build informed and engaged societies – use media, communication, and social and behaviour change to challenge and redefine gender relations. Speakers will explore strategies for change at the individual, family, community, and policy levels.
- Lisa Hilmi – Executive Director, Core Group
- Joanna Skinner – Senior Program Officer, JHU CCP
- Sohini Bhattacharya – Executive Director, Breakthrough
- Georgia Arnold – Executive Director, MTV Staying Alive Foundation
- Charlotte Lapsansky – Communication for Development Specialist and Global Alliance Interim Secretariat, UNICEF
To attend the event, register for free here.