EU LAUNCHES CALL FOR PROPOSALS TO SUPPORT CORE FUNCTIONS OF CSO
Lead applicant(s) must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be a civil society organization and
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or a Beneficiary of the IPA II or a member state of the European Economic Area (EEA) country, and
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- Co-applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant himself.
- Co-applicants must sign the mandate form.
- Funding amount: EUR 7,000,000
- Type of funding: Core
- Target countries: Turkey
- Application languages: Any language of the EU
Objectives & Priority Issues
The global objective of this call for proposals is “to contribute to strengthening participatory democracy by improving the resilience of rights-based civil society organizations and grassroot organizations in Turkey”.
The call aims to support core functions of rights-based civil society organizations — including those active in the field of human rights promotion and protection- combining financial support with capacity-building.
The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is EUR 7,000,000. The contracting authority reserves the right not to award all available funds.
Indicative allocation of funds by lot/geographical distribution:
- Support to human rights CSOs and grass root organisations to secure their functioning EUR 3,000,000
- Structured capacity-building of CSOs EUR 4,000,000
Please, find more details and apply here.