Organisation: United Nations
Location: UNHQ, New York
SDG Action Weekend
Venue: UNHQ, New York (In-Person Only)
Date: 16 to 17 September 2023
To generate additional opportunities for the engagement of all actors, the United Nations is convening an SDG Action Weekend on 16-17 September 2023 which will consist of the SDG Mobilization Day on Saturday, 16 September, and the SDG Acceleration Day on Sunday, 17 September, at United Nations Headquarters in New York.
The SDG Mobilization Day (16 September) will create an opportunity for stakeholders from all sectors to convene inside the United Nations Headquarters and mobilize towards an ambitious SDG Summit and UN General Assembly High-Level Week. The SDG Acceleration Day (17 September) will be centered around the UN High-Impact Initiatives.
Please, use this form to register to attend the SDG Action Weekend (16 – 17 September 2023)
The deadline for registration is 8 September 2023 (5 pm EDT)
For more information about the Conference, please visit the website.
- Stakeholder organizations (non-governmental organizations, civil society organizations, academic institutions, the scientific community, private sector, philanthropic organizations and other stakeholders) will be allowed to request registration for up to 10 delegates each.
- Submitting registration doesn’t guarantee your in-person participation. If your registration is approved, you will receive an approval letter confirming your in-person participation.
- The deadline for registration is 8 September 2023 (5 pm ET).
- For your registration, please use the Indico system.
- If you are an ECOSOC-accredited organisation PLEASE use only the second link.
- ECOSOC-accredited groups will have the opportunity of registering for up to 10 tickets
We kindly request GFMD members who do not possess ECOSOC accreditation to reach out to us. If you need to be registered via GFMD, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Registration will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.