Organisation: Ethical Journalism Network (EJN)
Internews’ Earth Journalism Network (EJN) invites communicators from Maharashtra to join a workshop on renewable energy in Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad) from October 5-7, 2023.
EJN will facilitate engagement between communicators, researchers, subject experts, policymakers, and communities, providing an opportunity to gain knowledge and deepen understanding of the promises and obstacles in the road ahead as India and specifically Maharashtra strives to increase the percentage of renewable energy in its total energy mix.
The workshop will be held in Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar (Aurangabad), Maharashtra, from October 5-7, 2023.
- Applications are open to communicators based in Maharashtra from print, online, radio, and television outlets.
- The organizers will cover the cost of travel, accommodation, and meals of selected participants.
- The workshop will include a field trip to a location with a renewable energy facility.
- They especially encourage women and early- and mid-career professionals to apply.
- Commit to attending all days of the workshop.
- Have some experience reporting on scientific and/or environmental topics.
- Understand and be able to communicate in English and/or Marathi.
- Demonstrate interest in renewable energy issues.
- Permit republication by the organizers of any output as a result of participation in the workshop.