EMBASSY OF CZECH REPUBLIC CALLS FOR PROPOSALS FOR LOCAL PROJECTS
Deadline: 1 October | Small Scale Local Projects are instruments of bilateral development cooperation of the Czech Republic under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, which are now seeking applications from organisations working in Lebanon. Through the SSLPs, the Czech Republic supports small scale development projects carried out directly by local stakeholders in cooperation with Embassies of the Czech Republic. 100 projects with total value of 31 million CZK were implemented in 54 countries in 2017.
- Good democratic governance (peace, justice and strong institutions);
- Sustainable management of natural resources (water and sanitation, climate change);
- Economic transformation and growth (capacity building in industry, employment);
- Agriculture and rural development;
- Inclusive social development (healthcare, education and social inclusion).
Eligible country: Lebanon
For more information on how to apply click here