- Eligibility Criteria:
– Entrants must be 34 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2021. One entry per individual is accepted. One entry can be a single piece or a maximum of three pieces either from a published series, an original piece and its follow-up developments or three pieces clearly tied together in a beat. All pieces of the series must be published by the same organization;
– The work must appear in U.S. controlled media. Entrants are not required to be U.S. citizens. Student media are not eligible.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
Wallace House accepting applications for Livingston Award with the objective to recognize outstanding journalists under the age of 35. To ensure this, the preponderance of the work in the entry submitted should be the efforts of journalists under the age of 35. Competition is limited to work published or appearing during the calendar year ending December 31, 2021.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: Wallace House