Deadline: Ongoing | Thomson Media gGmbH aims at increasing the professional skills of journalists and media managers and supporting the production of audiovisual and online material thus contributing to the development of independent media around the world. This has been achieved through series of capacity building, production and networking activities as well as consultancy and strategic advice.
Logistics and timing
The projects and finance officer will work at Thomson Media’s office in Berlin on a full time basis for a 12-month period, subject to renewal upon review of project needs and performance.
- Relevant university or equivalent degree;
- Familiarity with projects funded by German donors (Foreign Office, BMZ, GIZ) and the EU and
- their administration;
- Excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Excellent time management skills and able to organise workload independently
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of other languages is an asset
Find out more here