Organisation: International Journalists’ Programme
- Eligibility criteria:
– Applications may be submitted by any Israeli citizen aged 21 or over who is working as a regular employee, trainee or journalist for Israeli or Arab media.
– The maximum age is 37 years.
– Two candidates from Germany will be selected and two from Israel.
- Type of funding: Fellowship
- Target countries: Germany, Israel
- Application language: English
The International Journalists’ Programmes (IJP) is inviting applications for its German-Israeli Journalists’ Fellowship Programmes.
In 2022 IJP are offering for the nineteenth time a travel and work fellowship for young journalists from Israel to spend a two-month period in Germany. The fellowship is part of the Middle East Fellowship of IJP. The fellowships for journalists from Germany and Israel are named in honour of the journalist Ernst Cramer and the former mayor of Jerusalem Teddy Kollek and their exemplary dedication to the intensification of German-Israeli relations.
The fellowship carries a single payment of 4,000 Euro per person. This sum is intended to cover a large proportion of the travel costs, board and lodging.
Fellows are expected to contribute a certain amount themselves. There will be no payment for the individual’s work on location as a journalist.
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.