Location: Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia (Hybrid)
About the job
Inkylab is the research and development lab of Inkyfada. We help smart, talented, and creative professionals significantly impact the media, civil society, technology and the world around them.
We are growing! We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our development team.
You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working closely with our talented team to help develop scalable and maintainable systems. Your daily tasks will include:
- Implement and control DevOps development processes to ensure robust source control, source flow, and application configuration management across the various departments and the projects in the organization.
- Execute Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery vision by working with the various teams to ensure high-quality standards throughout the design, implementation, test, build, release, and deployment of our applications.
- Creating tools, scripts and processes that will enable application teams to have better observability of the application through monitoring and telemetry tools.
- Identify risks and issues early and raise them through the appropriate governance channels.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Stay on top of industry best practices and trends, as well as changes to compliance requirements.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities and requirements.
- 1 to 3 years of professional work experience in a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience with integration solutions in AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Woking experience with GIT.
- Experience with virtualization/containerization tools (Docker, Nomad, Mesos, Kubernetes…)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments
- Good understanding of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipeline process automation
- Knowledge of Python and/or Bash
- knowledge of observability concepts, pillars, and tools
- Basic understanding with Serverless concepts and frameworks specially in AWS
- Knowledge of secret management and authentication methods
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, ability to research and investigate complex problems.
- Very good interpersonal skills, a team player attitude and mindset, and you like bringing others up to speed on technology.
- Good technical communication skills
Nice to have.
- Knowledge of Clickhouse Database administration is a plus
- Knowing a SAST/DAST/SCA type tool, SonarQube is a great asset.
- Knoweldge in Load/Stress testing approach
- Knowledge with design patterns and best practices for distributed system and micro-services architecture
- An AWS/GCP/Azure certification is a huge plus
What’s in for you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- A very comprehensive health insurance plan that is 100% covered by Inkylab.
- Meal vouchers, which are 100% covered by Inkylab
- Regular events with the whole team (team building, training…)
- 30 days of vacations (including 6 days of annual leave)
- Be part of building an ambitious, growing organization supported by leading partners.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org