Internews is seeking a candidate for the position of Project Coordinator in Sudan. The Project Coordinator provides support to the Program Manager, Technical Specialist, Country Director and team in the implementation and administration of activities. This is a wide-reaching support role that will provide support to administrative, operational, and technical aspects of Internews’ US and European funded portfolio of projects.
- Perform general project administration including file management, processing payments and contracts, reconciling credit card statements, and gathering and tracking documentation from partners;
- Communicate regularly and follow-up with partners and track their progress;
- Organize and monitor activity schedules and follow-up on deadlines;
- Develop and translate communication materials in Arabic;
- Support country-specific operational procedures in coordination with HQ Business Management Unit;
- Assist in activity coordination with program team, trainers, and partners;
- Assist program team in logistical organization for project activities;
- Assist in project documentation and data collection.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic (speaking, understanding, and writing);
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong writing and editing skills;
- Outstanding organizational skills, including knowledge and proficiency with excel sheets and managing and tracking detailed information;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Positive and encouraging personality, enthusiasm for building positive connections with people of diverse backgrounds;
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in a non-profit organization;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
This is a remote position. The candidate must have work authorization in a location that does not require sponsorship from Internews. Wherever possible, Internews works to try to find solutions for international hiring that work for both the company and the candidate. This position will be hired on a rolling basis and will remain open until successful hire. To apply please click here.
Organisation: Internews Network