Join the Sourcefabric marketing-communications team as spring/summer 2021 intern!
Established in 2010, Sourcefabric is Europe’s largest developer of open-source software for journalism. Sourcefabric works to strengthen the editorial and economic independence of media organisations worldwide, and to promote the development of democracy and free speech. This mission-driven development is supported with income generated by Sourcefabric’s subsidiary commercial companies. Sourcefabric’s flagship product is Superdesk, a newsroom management and publishing system.
What you’ll do:
Each internship is tailored to a candidate’s unique skill-set; example tasks and projects include:
- Produce digital content related to Sourcefabric, its products and customers
- Contribute to content ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Assist with any events Sourcefabric may put on or participate in: helping to promote it beforehand and afterwards, creating special newsletters and updates, making videos, live-tweeting, etc
- Make e-books
- Help Sourcefabric get creative with our marketing campaigns
- Research and suggest content for social media channels
- Research and monitor blogs and relevant industry publications
- Help produce press releases, product descriptions and case studies
Who you are:
- Current student or recent graduate
- Digitally curious
- Interested in software development, journalism, marketing, and/or public relations
- Fluent in written and spoken English
This internship position is currently unpaid. However, there is strong potential for the role to lead to a paid role at Sourcefabric.
How to apply:
Send your CV or resume, along with a short message about why this opportunity interests you, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find more details here.