- Eligibility Criteria:
– This contest is for the youth at heart and open to all the countries except Crimea region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria.
- Type of funding: Award
- Target countries: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The Global Resilience Partnership (GRP), through The Resilience Knowledge Coalition, is hosting a social media competition in the lead-up to the Resilience Hub at COP27.
Social media presents an exciting opportunity for young people to exchange innovative and transformative solutions to the harsh impacts of climate change. They aim to celebrate the brilliant minds of the future who are passionate about climate action in their communities. All students and young professionals are invited to submit visual and audio content depicting what resilient steps they are taking to adapt in a world of uncertainty.
Submit an entry to stand a chance to win $1000 USD, be showcased at key GRP events, and have your work displayed on all our social media channels.
All entries must:
- Address a challenge in your community/country in relation to the impacts of climate change;
- Provide opportunities for building and enhancing resilience in your community.
See here to learn more and apply.
- Awards & prizes
Organisation: Global Resilience Partnership