SembraMedia – a nonprofit organisation that helps independent digital media develop sustainable business models – are looking for a Director of Regional Initiatives who’s main objectives are to:
1. Manage SembraMedia programs / initiatives
2. Optimize the operational processes of each SembraMedia program / initiative
3. Achieve measurable and communicable objectives for funding organizations
4. Improve the performance of the SembraMedia Site, especially the SembraMedia School
- Manage content updates to help keep the SembraMedia site current
- Manage content and new course development for the SembraMedia School
- Manage other special projects and initiatives, as assigned
- Turn written proposals into actionable activities
- Develop detailed timelines and ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Monitor the progress of project implementation
- Coordinate internal communication of processes
- Assist with external communication related to projects
- Develop instructions and documentation
- Monitoring results, impacts & activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager
- Experience working with digital media preferred
- Experience working with social entrepreneurs preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Social awareness
- Ability and commitment to working with diverse groups in terms of gender expression, race, sexual orientation, religion, ability, age, class and immigrant status.
Candidates with knowledge of foundation, corporate foundation/philanthropy or international organizations will be considered as a plus.
Please, apply here.