- Eligibility criteria:
– The Rise Mentoring Programme is open to women working, or aspiring to work in the media technology industry.
– This could include women working in technical/engineering roles, through to those working in support roles, such as marketing and PR.
- Type of funding: Programmatic
- Target countries: the UK; North America (Canada and USA); the APAC region; Central Europe (Germany and Belgium); North Europe; the ANZ region.
- Application language: English
Applications are now open for award-winning Rise Mentoring Programme, a free, six month programme to support women working in, or aspiring to work in the media technology sector.
It is designed to fit around your work commitments and help you to: identify and achieve your career goals,
boost your confidence, learn new skills, make new connections to broaden your networks.
By becoming a mentee, you will benefit from a range of support, including:
- At least 12 hours one-to-one contact with your industry mentor;
- Monthly mentee meetings and access to industry events to help broaden your networks;
- Regular training sessions – from careers mapping through to creating your personal brand and boosting resilience and assertiveness.
- Peer-to-peer support from your fellow mentees, as well as guidance and support from the Rise team.
See here to learn more and apply.