Jnomics is seeking qualified and passionate applicants for the position of Project Lead to join their team in developing exciting projects.
- Work with a team of consultants with personal responsibility in running confidentiality projects
- Work with various information sources, gather and interpret data, execute analysis
- Prepare independent case presentations and written reports for senior team members and clients
- Communicate with clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers, and employees
- Identifying challenges and addressing them
The ideal candidate should have:
- An understanding of the global media market is obligatory.
- Strong team-working skills and the ability to handle many tasks at once
- Excellent English language skills are obligatory (Upper-Intermediate / Advanced)
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g., Tableau) and media software (Piano, Google Analytics) is nice to have but training will be provided
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach to problem-solving and openness to business experiments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Self-motivated and objective-driven
- A minimum of one year of working experience in media or media consultancy would be a competitive advantage
It’s a full-time remote job with opportunities for get-togethers.
Everyone with the required qualifications and skills is encouraged to apply. After the first round of reviews, we will invite selected candidates for an interview.
All details concerning payment and terms of employment will be discussed in person.