Internews is seeking a part-time Project Coordinator for a DRL-funded regional religious freedom reporting project based in Beirut, Lebanon. The Project Coordinator provides support to the Project Manager in the implementation, administration, and reporting of project activities. The Project Coordinator will: provide services for general project administration; communicate with participants; translate materials from English to Arabic; coordinate with the project team, trainers, and partners and assist in project logistics and documentation.
Scope of Work:
- General project administration, including calendar and file management;
- Communicate regularly and follow up with participants; track program progress;
- Organize and monitor activities’ schedules and follow up on deadlines;
- Develop and translate communication materials into Arabic;
- Assist in coordination with project team, trainers and partners;
- Assist project team in logistical organization during training sessions;
- Assist in project documentation and data collection;
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic (speaking, understanding, and writing)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong critical thinking and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Previous experience in a non-profit organization and/or workshop management
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and permission to work and reside in Lebanon
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google GSuite.
To apply, please visit the Internews website: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=INTERNEWS&cws=38&rid=1164
Further job vacancies can be found on our Job Opportunities page.