MDIF is seeking a candidate for the position of Program Officer for Funding and Investor Relations. The role of the Programme Officer for Funding and Investor Relations is to be the right-hand person to the Chief Strategy Officer (CSO). You will help drive the outreach plan, collaborate, and provide follow-through on CSO-driven initiatives, support the CSO with internal and external relationships, work closely with the CSO and other members of the management team on fundraising and public relations.
- Conducting research on fundraising opportunities.
- Contributing to funding proposals and submitting these to potential funders.
- Support all fundraising and investor relations communications, e.g., following up with and responding to funders’ and investors’ requests.
- Create and help create presentations for external meetings and fundraising.
- Provide follow-through on CSO activities.
- Represent the CSO at meetings as required.
- Serve as a brainstorming partner e.g., work with the CSO and the Communications team to identify new strategies to fundraise and raise awareness.
- A genuine appetite to learn.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner on a variety of tasks.
- Comfort in working in an international, geographically dispersed multi-cultural organization.
- Good judgement, a strategic mindset, and strong people skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- A track record in leading and delivering projects and partnerships, often managing a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- A passion for press freedom.
This position will report directly to the CSO and the location should be in Europe.MDIF offers a competitive salary, flexible working patterns and a generous annual leave allowance. MDIF is committed to diversity as a central organizational principle. Applications from candidates of all backgrounds, especially from individuals in minority groups who are currently under-represented in the workplace are welcome. To apply please click here.
Organisation: Media Development Investment Fund (MDIF)