Organisation: Reuters Institute
- Eligibility Criteria:
– The award is open to cross-border investigations published via any credible medium (e.g. print, broadcast television or radio, online, documentary film, multimedia etc).
– Nominated investigations must involve journalists from at least two EU member states or at least one EU member state and one EU candidate country.
- Type of funding: Award
- Target country: Europe
- Application language: English
Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism is accepting applications for Oxford Climate Journalism Network, an opportunity to join a global network, and learn from peers and academics, while developing an expertise and career in climate journalism.
Members of the network will participate in a six-month online programme with access to world-leading experts, dedicated workshops and a community of 100 journalists from all continents.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- Join a mandatory 90-minute seminar held every two weeks
- Join the community’s dedicated online platform and engage with other members there
- Engage with the network’s community, including discussion with colleagues on an online platform, and participating whenever possible in additional activities and events
- Complete three brief questionnaires tracking their knowledge through the process
See here to learn more and apply.