Organisation: Reporters Without Borders
Location: London or Paris.
Reporters Without Borders (RSF) is recruiting an Outreach and Development Manager
Reporting to the Global Manager, the Outreach and Development Manager, based in implementing RSF’s strategy to increase the number of media outlets self-assessed and certified according to the JTI standard.
The duties will include, but are not limited to:
Outreach and Development
- Lead business development including workshop organization and intervention
outreach campaigns – speaking engagements at conferences and professional events
- Support business development, alongside the Global Manager;
- Coordinate a network of representatives in charge of prospection toward media outlets in selected territories;
- If relevant, secure incentives from various stakeholders (advertisers, regulators, platforms…) benefitting JTI-certified media outlets.
- Develop a social media strategy
- Feed the social media
- Draft and distribute press releases and other communications
- Participate in collaborative team efforts and active contribution to the further development of the JTI overall
- BA or equivalent in economics, marketing or related;
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in the field of media or NGO project management;
- Professional fluency in English is a must, additional languages – French in particular – are a plus;
- Intercultural sensitivity and curiosity, committed to the do-no-harm principle;
- Preferably based in London or Paris.
- A one-year contract, starting September 1st;
- A competitive honorarium and social benefits;
- An assignment with one of the most-acclaimed press freedom watchdogs;
- Participation in a dedicated and enthusiastic team with a cause.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For more information on the JTI, please visit journalismtrustinitiative.org