The Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD) is looking for an Operations Intern who will report to the GFMD’s Director of Operations and work closely with the GFMD’s Operations Team (Finance and accounting / HR). The Operations Intern will be responsible for providing administrative and finance support ensuring day-to-day general operations and procedures as well as financial management functions.
- Support key organisational initiatives across operations (reporting, human resources, finance, accounting, admin and team management)
- Assist with donor reporting processes
- Take part in HR admin activities and create the necessary administrative documentation
- Assist with bookkeeping and accounting processes (QuickBooks)
- Assist with event management
- Any other general administrative tasks that arise
Qualification and requirements:
- Pursuing a degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programmes, especially Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to produce reports and interact with internal and external partners
- Project management skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
This is a 6-month paid position (20-30h/week from February – July 2023) that is open to remote applicants; living in Brussels is not required (but preferred).
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are interested in the internship in no more than 400 words and attaching your CV.
For more information about GFMD internships, please click here.
Organisation: Global Forum for Media Development (GFMD)