- Eligibility criteria: The course is open for anyone from the below mentioned countries with experience in journalism who wants to learn more about medical and science-related disinformation and apply it in their work, from aspiring science journalists to experienced journalists and editors to social media managers (working for news outlets) or freelancers who specialise in other topics.
- Type of funding: N/A
- Target countries: Bulgaria, Czechia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Romania – either based in these countries or working remotely for media/audiences in these countries.
- Application language: English
The Free Press Unlimited is now inviting applications for its Online Course for Journalists from Central and Eastern Europe. Free Press for Eastern Europe together with Free Press Unlimited in collaboration with Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab (DFRLab).
The course covers:
– How to spot disinformation
– Identify and analyse medical disinformation
– Increase digital resilience to disinformation
– Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and Youtube analysis tools
When? 24th, 25th, 30th and 31st May 2022. All 4 webinars are from 15:00 – 17:00 CET
See here to learn more and apply.
Access the Fundraising Guide for expert advice on how to improve your fundraising applications and to identify prospective donors.
Organisation: Free Press Unlimited (FPU)