Organisation: JX Fund
The JX Fund is currently looking for an Officer for Program Operations for the interface between program operations work and grant management.
- Type of employment: Permanent
- Volume of employment: 100% (part-time possible)
- Duration: start at the earliest possible date; contract term initially for one year, extension planned.
- Salary: based on up to TvöD 11
- Location: Berlin
- Letter of application
- Current curriculum vitae
- Relevant references and certificates
- 2 contacts of reference person
- Organizational support for the implementation of the overall program;
- Support to the management of the program implementation the budget management of the program financed with public funds, incl. coordination of the funding requests of the various implementing partners;
– in monitoring compliance with grant and procurement law by all implementing partners and grantees, incl. verification of the use of funds;
– in reviewing applications;
– in the formulation of funding applications and in the compilation of the proof of use;
– in the preparation and implementation of awards;
– in the drafting and adaptation of contracts.
- Correspondence with implementing partners and donors;
- Participation in program jour-fixes, participation in events related to the program;
- Independent execution of further administrative tasks after an induction phase.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in civil society project work with public funds, i.e. experience with application procedures and reporting;
- Relevant IT skills (MS Office package);
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German (min. C2) and English (min. B2).
- Knowledge of public budget law, grant law, and German public procurement law;
- Passion for juggling with numbers;
- High sensitivity to the threats and traumas that journalists in war and crisis regions and in exile may be exposed to;
- Structured and independent way of working;
- Ability to work with attention to detail and on time;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience with international and virtual cooperation
Send your application by August 6, 2023, to email@example.com.