- Eligibility Criteria:
– Applicants can enter as many projects as they want. Entries should specify if they qualify as a large or a small newsroom or as an individual, where applicable. Small newsrooms are defined as those with 35 or fewer journalists (including regular freelancers/contractors), or equivalent (eg, two half-time freelancers count as one person);
– Entries must be for work published in calendar year 2021.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
Nominations are now open for the Sigma Awards to celebrate the best data journalism from around the world. It’s also here to empower, elevate and enlighten the global community of data journalists.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: Sigma Awards