MiCT is launching a unique Journalism Fellowship Program, especially for media makers from conflict and crisis regions and currently is looking for a Program Manager. The Program Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the “MiCT Fellowship” for media makers from conflict and crisis regions. The Program Manager will be responsible for providing leadership and administrative oversight and ensuring direct management of all activities related to the “MiCT Fellowship”.
- ensure proper and timely implementation of all project activities
- conception of the fellowship related activities
- report on progress of activities to MiCT managing director and to donors
- selection of and engagement with international trainers, coaches, experts, and consultants
- organize project-related conferences and meetings
Team and partner management
- lead the project team consisting of team members in Berlin and the project country(s)
- manage and include the team’s expertise in the design and implementation of all activities
- support and control the local team members in planning and implementation of activities
- engage with intern / external M&E experts around monitoring and evaluation processes
- monitor and analyse current development in the region, particularly in the media sector
- present the project at conferences and meetings
- assess needs of local partners and project participants
- participate in MiCTs project development and proposal writing processes
- project and finance administration
- responsible for budget planning and monitoring
- responsible for continuous budget / expenditure comparison
- coordinate all project related contracts and procurement issues with finance department
- german citizenship or valid work permit for Germany
This is a full time position at MiCT’s Berlin Office, starting as soon as possible and initially for a limited period of six months. MiCT is aiming for permanent employment beyond this period.
To apply, please send you application to email@example.com
For more information, click here.
Organisation: Media in Cooperation and Transition (MiCT)