Organisation: BBC Media Action
- Job title: Local coordinator, Moldova
- Reports to: Project Manager, Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Contract: Part-time (50%) freelancer
- Location: Moldova
- Special requirements: Fluent in spoken and written English and Romanian
- Duration: 3 months with the possibility of extension. The start date is flexible, but the team is looking for support to start as soon as possible.
- Closing date: 15 August 2023
BBC Media Action is looking for a local coordinator to ensure the smooth delivery of the planned training and mentoring activities for BBC Media Action in Moldova. This is a key position that will co-ordinate the day-to-day running of scheduled online courses. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an interest in learning, training, coordination, international development, and media for development.
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their CV with a cover letter (in English, PDF, or Microsoft Word format) which outlines their experience and suitability for the role, and expected daily rate, by email to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the title of the position applied for in the subject line and send by 11 pm on 15 August 2023.
Only applicants with a separate cover letter will be considered. Please do not send certificates or other attachments. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.