Organisation: Lie Detectors
Location: Berlin, Germany
Lie Detectors is looking for a highly organised and experienced student for their Germany programme.
Reporting to the Head of Germany and Switzerland Programme and working closely with the Programme Assistant, the student assistant will support Lie Detectors’ classroom operations in Germany.
The main task is to support the operational management and coordination of Lie Detectors classroom visits and teacher trainings in Germany. The student assistant will support the country team in developing Lie Detectors’ networks and activities in the country, and in the German-speaking world where required. They will also be in contact with Lie Detectors’ other country teams to ensure the consistent administration of data bases, systems and operations.
- Support the organisation of classroom visits and follow-up
- Support the organisation of trainers workshops
- Contribute to the updating and development of training workshops and visits
- Frequent contact and communication with journalists and schools
- Maintain and update databases in CRM/Salesforce
- Process feedback forms
- Respond to inquiries from teachers
- A bachelor student with at least one year of enrollment at the university ahead
- First working experience in project coordination or in a similar role
- Ideally a background in media literacy or journalism
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to take responsibility, but also understand where referral is necessary
- Well-developed project management and time management skills
- Ability to work in an English-language team (French is an advantage)
This offer includes:
- Work student position of up to 19.5h per week
- Flexible working environment with the possibility of working from home regularly
- Centrally based office space in Berlin
While this position is based in Lie Detector’s Berlin office, they operate a hybrid office policy, facilitating a combination of working from the office and from home.
If this all sounds like an exciting and suitable next challenge, send a CV and a short cover letter in English outlining how your experience equips you for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lie Detectors is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Lie Detectors is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
To apply, please click here.