- Eligibility Criteria:
– The program is open to English-speaking women from around the world. Selected applicants are responsible for ensuring all necessary travel documents are valid and effective for travel to the in-person elements of the program in May 2022. Travel requirements may change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves. Any information ONA provides around travel is shared merely as a courtesy;
– Applicants who have attended Poynter’s program in past years or who get accepted and plan to attend one of the 2022 Academies are not eligible to participate in ONA’s Women’s Leadership Accelerator program.
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The Women’s Leadership Accelerator offers an intensive program of mentoring, discussion and learning from some of the top minds in digital media. Participants work closely with mentors on challenges unique to their careers and also receive support and coaching from Online News Association (ONA) throughout the year.
The accelerator is designed for practitioners working in digital journalism, including freelancers, entrepreneurs and independent journalists, who are pushing innovation. They’re looking for women who not only have an understanding of the digital journalism landscape but who are helping to advance it in innovative ways. Applicants should have experience managing people or projects and be committed to further developing their skills. Innovation means different things in different markets, and they consider that when reviewing applications
For more information visit Online News Association.
Organisation: Online News Association