Jnomics is seeking qualified and passionate applicants for the position of Project Lead to join their team in developing exciting projects.
- Work with a team of consultants with personal responsibility in running confidentiality projects
- Work with various information sources, gather and interpret data, execute analysis
- Prepare independently case presentations and written reports for senior team members and clients
- Communicate with clients’ customers, competitors, suppliers and employees
- Identifying challenges and address them
The ideal candidate should have:
- An understanding of the global media market is obligatory.
- Strong team-working skills and the ability to handle many tasks at once
- Excellent English language skills are obligatory (Upper-Intermediate / Advanced)
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel and Internet.
- Knowledge of analytical tools (e.g., Tableau) and media software (Piano, Google Analytics) is nice to have but training will be provided
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and openness to business experiments
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and ability to organize
- Self-motivated and objective-driven
- A minimum of one year of working experience in media or media consultancy would be a competitive advantage
- It’s a full-time remote job with opportunities for get-togethers.
Everyone with the required qualifications and skills is encouraged to apply. After the first round of reviews, selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
To apply please click here.