- Eligibility Criteria:
– All Fellows must hold, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution by April 30, 2022, with a record of strong academic performance, and will not be enrolled in any educational program for the duration of the Fellowship program (June 2022 – February 2023);
– Applicants shall be 30 years of age or under on or before February 1, 2022, must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident and must be fluent in English
- Type of Funding: Programmatic
- Target Country: Worldwide
- Application language: English
The Aga Khan Foundation Canada (AKFC) is currently anticipating that the next round of the International Youth Fellowship program, commencing in June 2022, will involve travel and field placements in AKDN countries of operation in Africa and Asia.
AKFC is searching for individuals who can demonstrate a commitment to international development, are driven by the desire to make a meaningful change in the world, and are ready to apply their skills and experience to a challenging overseas internship.
This prestigious Fellowship is a launching pad for diverse careers in the government, non-profit, media and finance sectors. It offers a training program and an eight-month overseas placement to recent university graduates and young professionals under 30.
See here to learn more and apply.
Organisation: Aga Khan Foundation Canada